sábado, setembro 02, 2006

Ask her to phone you on this long cold night. The winter is coming for all who are here. This strange land is consuming my heart. I wake willing to sleep all day long. Call just once. Don’t wait for my senseless words. Speak till I’m gone. Don’t wish anything from my empty silence. Speak like I was a long lost lover that you wanted lying by your side. Forget the keys at my place. But never expect me to go to you. Just let your words flow from your soul. I’ll let them come whispering into my ears. The breeze is filling my lungs with the warmth from your voice. I taste your music calming the anxious boy that lives within. Look far away to the deep bottom of the ocean. Do you see? Travel to the moon to walk in it’s vast grey desert. Do you hear? Put your head between your gentle hands. Do you feel? Simply fallen from high clouds. I need to feel your breath in this short warm day. Once more. In a never ending spiral of you.