quarta-feira, julho 12, 2006

Fucking year of bad luck on the other side of the dark cloudy space. Emptying what was once living underneath your mind. Light my light of fuck and kill the gods of fear near your heart. Live up to the image of the red queen of lust. Live with Ghorgonath the hell of love. No wonder you waited for me, no wonder they talked without end about the nothing of life. No one wanted to listen to the truth that boomed out of your mouth. Who wanted to listen to the wild eyed boy if what he told seemed true, who would want to live what came after. No chance anyone would jump of a cliff believing that they could fly. I didn’t and so I crashed on solid rock not dying, but unable to move I stayed there just staring at the rain falling down on me. Dreaming I still walked and was taking you on my back showing all the places I wanted to roam… but it really was just a dream.